Chucuito – Luquina – Taquile – Uros Islands 2 days 1 night
Departure 07:00 a.m.
Pick up and transfer in private mobility to Chucuito, which was the former headquarters of the royal boxes in colonial times, in its main square we can appreciate the sundial (which marks the time exactly), the pillory, the roll, the pool of stone (unique of its kind).
The cross of sacrifice, where the holy inquisition ordered justice for the accused, and the colonial church of Nuestra Señora de Asunción with interesting frescoes and paintings typical of the region, belonging to the Cusco school, then we visited the temple of fertility (Inca Uyo). with numerous pieces made of polished stone and designated as a sacred place where fertility rites are performed.
Continuing the tour, we headed to the Chucuito peninsula, passing and skirting the beautiful landscapes of the Titikaka riverbank, and places such as the Ccota town center silverware district, peasant communities of Cochiraya, Karana, Tacasaya, arriving at the community from Luquina Chico, upon our arrival we will have a reception with a welcome by a family from the community who will take us to their house, there they will lodge us in their rustic rooms of the place, they will also serve us (lunch, dinner and breakfast – included). In the afternoon we will have participation in agricultural activities, ascent to viewpoints (observation points) to different horizons of Lake Titikaka, watch the sunset and sunset, you can also participate in artisanal fishing in a rowing boat accompanied by the family, and then spend the night at the family home.
Departure 9:15 a.m.
The next day, after breakfast, we will continue our tour heading to Taquile Island, in a tourist boat that will pick us up at the port of Luquina with a trip of approximately 1 hour.
Upon arrival at Taquile Island, we will walk for approximately 30 minutes. to the town of the island, then we will have prudential time for the guide’s explanations, with a visit to the artisan center of the community, ruins of their ancestors, and other attractions of the island.
Then we will go to a tourist restaurant, to taste lunch (included in the tour), then we will descend to the lake port to take our boat back to Puno, with a trip of approximately 1 hour and a half, arriving in Puno we will have transfer return to their hotels and/or land terminal.
- 7:30 am. Transfer from Hotels to the Port
- 8:00 am. Get out of the port.
- 8:30 a.m. Visit to the floating islands of the uros for one hour.
- 10:00 a.m. at 12:00 p.m. Trip from Uros to Llachón.
- 12:00 pm. Reception in Llachón, Capachica, Puno.
- Lunch at the home of a local family member.
- 1:00 pm. Afternoon guided tour of the surroundings and activities in Llachón.
- Dinner and accommodation in a family home.
- 7:00 am. Breakfast.
- 8:30 a.m. Complementary activities in Llachón with the family.
- 12:00 pm. Pick up and transfer from Llachón – Capachica – Puno.
- 2:30 pm. Arrival to Puno.
- Pick up and transfer hotels (City Center).
- Entrance tickets to the places.
- Tourist transport (Car and boat).
- Official tour guide.
- Accommodation and food in Luquina (family home: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast).
- Tourist boat to return to Puno.
- Transfer to hotel or land terminal in Puno.
- Others not mentioned in the tour.