Aymara route tour: Chucuito – Archaeological Complex: Molloco – Aramumuro
Our tour to the Aymara route and/or circuit, we begin with the pick up from the hotel and/or Plaza de Armas in Puno, and we will go to Chucuito, located 18 km away. from Puno, the city of Chucuito called cajas reales, where we will visit the famous temple of fertility (Inka Uyo (Inca time) after, we continue to reach the chullpas of Molloco, this archaeological site was a ceremonial center in pre-Inca times of the Lupaca culture, currently considered as cultural heritage.
Then we will continue to visit the Andean Waruwaru and ridges, pre-Inca and Inca agricultural technology. Then we continue to Aramumuru also called Willka uta and Jayu marka, city of spirits, this carved rock portal has a legendary story hypothesis that was to transport people to other worlds (inter-dimensional key) in addition to being an energetic place coming from your portal columns.
- 07:45 a.m. Pick up from hotel (City Center)
- 08:15 a.m. Arrival at Chucuito fertility temple (Inka Uyo) and more.
- 09:30 a.m. Arrival at Molloco chullpas and then at Andean Waruwarus.
- 10:30 a.m. We continue the trip to Aramumuru.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival and visit to the portal of Aramumuru, Willkauta, Jayumarka for approx. 1 hour and a half.
- 2:45 p.m. Return arrival to the city of Puno – Hotel or Plaza de Armas.
For groups, solid hour to choose.
- Pick up from hotel (City Center).
- One-way return transfers in private mobility.
- Income Tickets = 03Tickets (Temple of Fertility, Molloco and Aramumuru)
- Tour guide.
- Food (Lunch).