Cusco – Ausangate and Mountain of 7 Colors full day
Mountain 7 colors (VINICUNCA) is one of the majestic attractions present on the road to the Apu Ausangate, is listed by National Geographic as one of the 100 places you must visit before you die.
Bus output Cusco – Hanchipata – Seven Colors Mountain – Hanchipata – Cusco
Walk Mountain 7 Color: The adventure starts early at 03:00 am we pick for the different lodges and then go to the picturesque village of Pitumarca south of the city of Cusco, where we will stop to provide us some necessary things to start the tour such as water or energy drinks, snacks, cereals, etc.
“In Titikaka Journesy We are committed to be part of responsible tourism, not only the environment but also with the population centers, thus we contribute through our taxes and benefit programs and development of small businesses in those communities.”
After this short stop, we continue our journey where we see the colorful landscapes and cultures mingle among the mysterious mountains and glaciers, Andean animals such as the llama, alpaca, sheep, vicunas and deep valleys. Arrive at 06:30 am the picturesque village of Japura (Hanchipata) starting point of our trek, we will enjoy a rich Andean breakfast prepared by our Chef.
After enjoying our breakfast, we will take our walk for 3 and a half hours uphill to reach the town of Machuraccay and then ascend to the foothills Vinicunca, instead of controlling access to this mystical place.
Continuing the walk we will pass along a path that will gradually changing the landscape among mountains of intense colors and small streams of ice water that nourish and give life to this valley as we go walking observe how the colors around us will change the climate, reach a height of 5033 meters above sea level. Top of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca).
This is the point where we have enough to make time taking photos, videos, etc. At the same time will be the place where we enjoy our refreshments while our view revels in the magic that enclose the mountains behind her veil of clouds and snowy peaks, after such exquisite experience undertake the walk back to the village of Japura (Hanchipata) where we will have a delicious buffet lunch prepared by our cook, then return to Cusco arriving to around 19.00, so we completed the trek to the mountain of 7 colors.
Note: During the ascent we will have a horse backup in case of an emergency.
- Transportation Cusco – Hanchipata – Cusco
- 01 Power Breakfast-01 Lunch – Hot Drinks
- Accredited Guide
- Professional chef specializes in Peruvian cuisine
- Kitchen tent
- Join the Mountain of 7 colors
- Emergency horse group
- First aid kit / Oxygen / drugs / pill height, etc.
- Driver for horses
- Drinks except as indicated
- Food except as indicated
- Extra expenses
- Air flights
You may take:
- A light backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek – prepare for a wide range of changes in temperature.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if you have them available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for about $ 1.
- Sturdy shoes, waterproof boots for trekking advised. Extra socks are a must.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf and hat. thermal clothing is also recommended.
- Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect from sun, rain and cold.
- Cream after sunbathing or moisturizer for face and body.
- Toilet paper, inside and outside the baggage.
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola, etc.
- Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning.
- We suggest you bring water sterilizing tablets in case you pick up water from streams.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications you might need, SOROCHI PHILS, blisters protection, etc.
- Cash – sufficient for snacks and souvenirs.
- Binocular (if available)