Bus ticket and train Puno – Cusco with tourist stop 1 day full day
PULLMAN TOURISM BUS FROM CUSCO TO PUNO OR VICE VERSA
The time to levae is 07:30 am from the Terminal buses .This bus makes stops en route in the following towns:
- ANDAHUAYLILLAS: The group visit the fabulous colonial church Andahuaylillas . This church offers stunning murals of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- RAQCHI: This archaeological site is also called Viracocha temple. It is possible to see the terraces , bathrooms and Inca aqueducts.
- SICUANI: lovely little village where the group enjoying a buffet lunch (included in price).
- STRIPE : the highest point on the route ( 4,313 m – 14,147 feet). The Raya is the border town between Cusco and Puno. The group can appreciate the beautiful highland landscape.
- PUKARA: this is another archaeological site of interest. When open you can visit the truncated pyramid of cultural Pukara . The Pukara culture was the first civilization in the highlands. There is also a small but interesting museum on this site.
Cusco to Puno Price: $ 50.00 per person || Puno to Cusco Price: $ 45.00 per person.
- Accompanying a person who speaks English / Spanish.
- Brunch Buffet.
- Entrances to tourist sites.
- All not mentioned in the service.
ANDEAN EXPLORER TRAIN FROM PUNO TO CUSCO.
Crossing the Andes on the Cusco – Puno – Cusco route and visiting Lake Titicaca is an unforgettable experience all on its own. But doing it aboard the Andean Explorer train will make this a truly once-in-a-lifetime adventure. The Andean Explorer was created to provide passengers with all the luxuries they could want in a trip, while offering them a chance to forge a mystical connection with nature.
The Andean Explorer train features an open-air observatory car, allowing you to take in the majestic views while enjoying the typical music and dances of the Peruvian highlands. During your trip, you will have the chance to take panoramic pictures of some of the quintessential Andean landscapes.
The route covered by the Andean Explorer is considered by many travel magazines to be one of the most beautiful in the world, with a trip that lasts ten and a half hours. At the start of the journey, passengers are welcomed at the Wanchaq Station (Cusco) or the Puno Station, where local musicians will provide background music as you board the train. Once aboard, you can enjoy the two dining cars decorated in the style of the Pullman cars of the 1920s.
The Andean Explorer runs to and from Puno every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from April to October. From November through March, departures are scheduled for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. You can bring your carry-on bag aboard the train, and the rest of your luggage will be stored safely on the luggage car, where it will be carefully received and stored.
Price per person Andean Explorer $ 220.00 + $ 7.00 USD by booking fee.
Bus ticket sales and Andean Explorer train from Puno to Cusco or Cusco to Puno
PULLMAN TOURISM BUS AND ANDEAN EXPLORER TRAIN FROM PUNO TO CUSCO OR VICE VERSA Starting point is in Terminal bus or train station respectively. The bus makes stops en route.