Islands Uros – Amantani – Taquile / Experiential 2 days 1 night
This tour is called Around the World in Lake Titicaca, where our community will live a unique experience, an experiential tourism in direct contact with the local people of Quechua origin ( AMANTANI ) an unforgettable experience where our visitors will know the way of life of this population and the simplicity own hospitality of this population.
This tour includes a hike to the highest point of the island where the temples are located ( Pacha Tata and Pacha Mama) where there is a large observatory to enjoy the beauty of the island and see the inmensity of Lake Titicaca with a sunset own unique place, accommodation in single home stays and comfortable at the same time, services are basic .No hot water, no electricity.
- Travel time to Uros : 30 minutes.
- Travel time from Uros to Amantani : 3 hours.
- Travel time to return Taquile Puno : 3 hours.
- 07:30 am: Transfer from the hotels .
- 08:00 am: Departure from the port.
- 8:30 am : Visit the floating islands of Uros on the way to Amantani .
- 1:00 pm : Arrival to Amantani island.
- 2:00 pm : Lunch at the home stay with the local family.
- 4:00 pm : Walk up to the highest points
- 6:00 pm : Dinner and lodging for the night in the local home stay.
- 8:00 pm : Feast for visitors, per one hour.
- 7:00 am : Breakfast
- 8:00 am : Departure from Amantani.
- 9:00 am: Arrival in Taquile north pier and walk up to town.
- 10:30 am : Arrival in the main square of Taquile.
- 11:30 am : Lunch (not included in the price).
- 12:30 pm : Return to Puno.
- 03:30 pm : Arrival at the port of Puno.
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno – Port of the Lake Titicaca.
- All Island entrance fees.
- Regular boat (comfortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Profesional Spanish/ English guide.
- Basic accommodation in Amantani and feed: The meals are prepared with local produce (Pope, oca, quinoa, egg and cheese)
- Lunch in Taquile: fried trout served with fries and salad, soup Omelet with rice or quinoa. Herbal teas site or coca tea:
- Pick up from the port and drop off in your hotel in Puno.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Others not mentioned in the tour.